Beauty and function combined into a one-of-a-kind, all purpose tall boot. Waterproof, with bamboo lining. Fabulous waterproof tall boot made in flexible comfortable oily full grain leather. Resilient YKK zipper in the back and hidden elastic along the inside back of the shaft. Natural moist wicking and odor minimizing bamboo fiber infused lining. Shock absorbing ShockX Advanced insole system. • Waterproof construction using gusset technology keeps you dry up to a third of the shaft • Built in steel shank for improved stability • Hidden elastic along the inside of the shaft • Full length protective covers along the side of the zipper • Shock absorbing PU midsole • Slip resistant zones Height/Widths Available RR - Regular/Regular RW - Regular/Wide
Great news! We provide FREE delivery on all orders over £ 20!
After that, we have a variety of options for our customers. These include:
- Free (2 - 5 Working Days) - Free delivery on all orders over £20
- Standard (2 - 5 Working Days) - Orders under £20 - £2.50
- Express (1 - 2 Working Days) - £3.99
- Free Next Day (1 Working Day - On selected products/orders over £200. Placed Before 12pm)
- USA Expedited (3 - 4 Working Days) - £15.00
- Canada (7 - 10 Working Days) - £30.00
- Rest of World (7 - 10 Working Days) - £15.00
The shipping rate will be calculated at checkout depending on your shipping location and the items in your basket. If you want further information, please read our full delivery and returns information. View our full delivery information
More good news - we have a 30 days returns policy!
If you're not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return the item(s) in new condition WITHIN 30 DAYS of receipt and we will either exchange the item(s) or refund you.
Make sure they are:
- Have not been personalised or customised in any way.
To enable the returns procedure to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible could you please:
Please call the store on 01484 506166
or email email@example.com with your order number and your surname.
View our full returns information