As an integral part of our Heritage Collection, our tweed hacking jacket is inspired by the beauty of the countryside, with all the premium fabrics and finishing you'd expect from this classic style that showcases exactly what we do best. Cut in a longline fitted blazer style with a flattering waist seam, this jacket boasts a velvet top collar and signature Joules heritage print lining for a truly traditional look and feel. It also has practical features including three-button fastening to the front, a four-button working cuff and two front jet pockets with flaps.
- Tweed long blazer
- Velvet top collar
- Flattering waist seam
- 2 x front jet pocket with flap
- 3 x CF button fastening
- 4 x button working cuff
- CB vent
- Signature joules heritage lining
- Centre back length 69.5cm and sleeve length 62.5cm (Based on UK size 12)
Fabric / Care
- Main: 60% Wool 30% Polyester 10% Viscose Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only
Great news! We provide FREE delivery on all orders over £ 20!
After that, we have a variety of options for our customers. These include:
- Free (2 - 5 Working Days) - Free delivery on all orders over £20
- Standard (2 - 5 Working Days) - Orders under £20 - £2.50
- Express (1 - 2 Working Days) - £3.99
- Free Next Day (1 Working Day - On selected products/orders over £200. Placed Before 12pm)
- USA Expedited (3 - 4 Working Days) - £15.00
- Canada (7 - 10 Working Days) - £30.00
- Rest of World (7 - 10 Working Days) - £15.00
The shipping rate will be calculated at checkout depending on your shipping location and the items in your basket. If you want further information, please read our full delivery and returns information. View our full delivery information
More good news - we have a 30 days returns policy!
If you're not satisfied with your goods for any reason, please return the item(s) in new condition WITHIN 30 DAYS of receipt and we will either exchange the item(s) or refund you.
Make sure they are:
- Have not been personalised or customised in any way.
To enable the returns procedure to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible could you please:
Please call the store on 01484 506166
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your surname.
View our full returns information